the ec-10m elcajon mic processor is a unique and innovative creative instrument designed for the acoustic cajon. it reinforces and amplifies your cajon sound so that your performance can always be heard, whether you’re playing in small bars or on large stages. you can also perform with additional sounds such as tambourine, shaker, djembe, and electronic drums. adding an ec-10m to your set-up turns a standard acoustic cajon into an instrument that can cover a world of percussion. in addition to a standard acoustic cajon, you can also use the ec-10m with various other instruments by simply attaching the dedicated clip-on mic, such as mini cajon, an acoustic guitar or even a cardboard box. the acoustic cajon playing experience is reinvented and extended with the ec-10m elcajon mic processor.
- easy setup—simply attach the included clip-on condenser mic to the sound hole of the acoustic cajon and start playing
- amplify the acoustic cajon—the ec-10m can be used as a mic preamp for the supplied microphone
- a variety of sounds—16 onboard kits with tones including tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums, and more can be layered with your acoustic cajon
- multiple tones—play two different electronic sounds by slapping either the edge or head of your acoustic cajon
- add pedals—up to two kick-trigger pedals (roland kt-10, kt-9, or kd-7) can be connected to play additional sounds; integrated a/b foot pads can also trigger sounds
- create loops and play along—a simple looper function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the onboard sounds
- versatile outputs—send the microphone and layered sounds to a pa mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds into one mono output
sound kit variation - 16
layered sound contents - 2 (high, low)
controls - [top panel]
(mic) compressor knob
(mic) volume knob
(electronic) threshold knob
(electronic) volume knob
- mode select button
- [left side]
mic gain knob
indicators - kit number
connectors - trigger input jack: 1/4-inch trs phone type
- mic input jack: stereo miniature type (use included clip mic only)
- mic/mix output jack (mono): 1/4-inch phone type
- electronic output jack (mono): 1/4-inch phone type
- dc in jack
power supply - ac adaptor (dc5.7v)
- rechargeable ni-mh battery (aaa, hr03) x 4
current draw - 150 ma
expected battery life under continuous use - approx. 5 hours.
* these can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
size and weight
width - 175 mm
depth - 135 mm
height - 55 mm
weight - 500 g
1 lb. 2 oz.
You can write your review after purchasing this product.