Simple, Compact and Rugged for Stabilizer
FEELWORLD F6 is jam packed with features in a small, lightweight package, so it’s easy to hold in your hands.
Shoot Better Video
See and capture every detail with confidence
Whether it’s a wedding, an indie film, or a television commercial, you need to make sure your images are perfectly sharp and captured at the highest possible quality, no matter what type of camera you use.
FEELWORLD F6 helps you make sure every shot is in focus and gives you professional images with the same recording quality used by major motion pictures and prime time TV shows!
True Color . Professional Color Calibration
Use Rec.709 color standard
FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec.709 HD color standard, and uses the color calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproduction easily, do not distort the color, show the real image when you shooting video.
Accurate Color Reproduction
FEELWORLD monitor support ITU standards and HD video Rec.709 standard consistent color space, advanced image processing technology,so that the image clearly presented, the color is extremely natural, to ensure accurate color reproduction, to reproduce the physical nature of shooting, enabling users to accurately evaluate the quality of various input video signals.
FEELWORLD F6 delivers amazing picture quality in an incredibly thin lightweight design. The wide 170° viewing angle makes it easy for multiple members of the crew to watch it at the same time.
Focus and Exposure Tools
Accurately expose and focus every shot
FEELWORLD F6 features powerful focus and exposure tools that help you get the best shots! Focus peaking indicators can be displayed as red, green or blue overlays that indicate exactly which parts of the image are in focus. In addition, false color tools make it easy to properly set exposure.
The false color tools work by highlighting specific color ranges of luminance with a solid color overlay.
Using false color helps you keep exposure consistent from shot to shot!
Input and Output
FEELWORLD F6 is jam packed with features in a small, lightweight package.
It is equipped with 4K HDMI input interface, so you can connect monitor to various 4K camera.
You can monitor audio using the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
FEELWORLD F6 not only DC input interface, but also equipped with a DC output interface,
It also equipped with DC input and output interfaces, you can connect a dummy battery adapter power cable to extend camera working time.
Multiple Install Way
To convenient the various angles monitoring
FEELWORLD F6 features standard (3) ¼-20 mount points (top, bottom, & right side) for attaching it to cameras and rigs. Using the hot shoe or 1/4 inch hole, you can securely attach it to the top of your camera as the ultimate HD viewfinder!
Tilt Arm Mounting
The monitor secures to your camera using the included Tilt Arm via shoe mount or 1/4"-20 thread.
The Tilt Arm enables 360° of tilt for convenient monitoring at nearly any angle.
A cold shoe on the Tilt Arm lets you secure equipment (like a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver) that would otherwise be displaced from the cameras accessory shoe.
Flexible Battery System
For power source, there’s a 12V DC input on the side and space for a battery plate on the back.
When connected to the 12V DC input you get continuous power or you can run it off of compatible rechargeable battery.
Flexible installation, create effective monitoring environment
FEELWORLD sunshade design for you in the light under the location of shooting light to monitor the impact of the screen to provide an effective monitoring environment.
• 95% NTSC, Rec.709 Wide Accurate Color Rage
• Tilt Arm(360 degree rotation)
• Built 8V output interface draw the power from monitor to power on DSLR Camera and Mirrorless Cameras
• High Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
• High Contrast: 1400:1
• High Brightness: 460cd/m²
• 170° wide viewing angles IPS Panel
• Ultra thin design 18.6mm thickness
• Peaking Focus Assist (Red,Green,Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus)
• False Colors
• Zebra Exposure
• Nine Grid
• Camera Mode
• Zoom (4x,9x,16x)
• Anamorphic Mode (1.3x,2.0x,2.0x mag)
• Pixel to Pixel
• Center Marker
• Safe Area (80%,85%,90%,93%,96%,2.35:1)
• Ratio marker (4:3,13:9,14:9,15:9,16:9,1.85:1,2.35:1)
• Marker Color (Red,Green,Blue,White,Black)
• Check Field (Red/Green/Blue/Mono)
• Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
• Image Freeze
• Zoom All
• U/D & L/R Zoom
• Color Temperature Adjustment
Model - F6
Screen Size - 5.7 inch IPS
Resolution - 1920x1080 pixels
Color Gamut - 95% NTSC(Rec.709 Color Calibration)
Aspect Ratio - 16:9
Brightness - 460cd/m²
Contrast Ratio - 1400:1
Backlight - LED
Viewing Angle - 85°/85°(L/R) 85°/85°(U/D)
1 X HDMI - HDMI V 1.4, Power IN
1 XDC - DC OUT 8V,Barrel(5.5mm outer,2.1mm inner;Power DSRL or mirrorless camera)
Headphone Audio - Stereo 3.5mm
HDMI Support Format
1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/ 23.98sF)
4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
DCL 4K 4096x2160p(24Hz)
Input Voltage - DC7~24V
Power Consumption - ?8W
Working Temperature - -20°C~55°C
Storage Temperature - -30°C~65°C
Install Way - 1/4"-20 Thread Socket
Battery Plate - F970
Unit Size - 154Lx90Hx23D (mm)
Unit Weight - 200g
* Brightness Histogram
* Peaking Focus Assist (Red, Green, Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1-100IRE adjustable)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
* Camera Mode
* Anamorphic Mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Center Marker
* Screen Marker (80%,85%,90%,93%,96%, 2.35:1)
* Ratio marker (4:3,13:9,14:9,15:9,16:9,1.85:1,2.35:1)
* Color Temperature Adjustment
* Nine Grid (Zoom one of the images to realize the full screen) (Nonsupport in 4K input)
* Zoom (4X, 9X, 16X) (Nonsupport in 4K input)
* Aspect Ratio (Nonsupport in 4K input)
* Pixel to Pixel (Nonsupport in 4K input)
* Zoom All (Nonsupport in 4K input)
* U/D Zoom (Nonsupport in 4K input)
* L/R Zoom (Nonsupport in 4K input)
You can write your review after purchasing this product.